Job Finding Club
This service is intended for people who want to find work quickly. It is offered in French and in English.
This is an effective job search method to develop your skills in identifying available positions, contacting employers, setting up and having successful interviews. Participants benefit from the support of a professional counsellor throughout the process.
- To develop a structured approach to obtain a job that matches your qualifications
- To develop your job search abilities
- To conduct an active job search with the support of a professional counsellor and a group
- Intensive three-week job search session
- Group sessions that promote group dynamics, mutual help and learning through action
- Access to our documentation centre and our search tools to facilitate your job search
- Contacts and appointments setting with employers
- Professional advice that improves your job search abilities and helps you obtain and have successful interviews
- Interview simulation on video
- Production of your resume and cover letters
Participants benefit from a three-month follow-up after joining the Club.
See participants testimonials.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Speak and write French or English**
- Live on the Island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be available for a full-time job search
- Have a clear and realistic job objective
** Bilingualism may be requested, depending on the employment goals.
Next information sessions
of the Job Finding Club
October 23, 2018
November 20, 2018
January 08, 2019
Contact us at 514-733-3026
To get to the
Côte-des-Neiges Job Search Center
3600 Barclay Avenue, Suite 421
Montreal, Quebec H3S 1K5
See the map
FIND A JOB
If you would like more information or want to learn effective job hunting techniques and take advantage of expert advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be more than happy to provide support and assistance.
All of our services are free, take advantage of them!