This personalized service is intended for visible minorities, as defined by Statistics Canada*. It gives them a better understanding of the particularities of the Quebec job market and helps them develop a structured job search approach that leads to finding a job that matches their qualifications and aspirations. It is offered in French and in English.
- To develop a structured approach to obtain a job that matches your qualifications
- To conduct an active job search with the personalized support of a professional counsellor in one-on-one meetings
- To develop your knowledge of the job market in Quebec
- 12-week counselling service
- Professional advice that improves your job search abilities and helps you obtain and have successful interviews
- Access to our documentation centre and our search tools to facilitate your job search
- Production of your TENDANCE resume and Pitch mail
- Contacts and interviews with employers
- Interview simulation on video
Benefit from a personalized follow-up.
- Be part of visible minorities, as defined by Statistics Canada*
- Be without income, on uemployment insurance or on social assistance
- Be 35 years old or older
- Speak and write French or English
- Live on the Island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
* «Visible minorities are defined based on the Employment Equity Act definition as persons, other than Aboriginal peoples, who are non-Caucasian in race or non-white in colour and include Chinese, South Asian, Black, Filipino, Latin American, Southeast Asian, Arab, West Asian, Japanese, Korean, other visible minorities and multiple visible minorities.»
Source : https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/81-004-x/def/4068739-eng.htm
FIND A JOB
If you would like more information or want to learn effective job hunting techniques and take advantage of expert advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be more than happy to provide support and assistance.
All of our services are free, take advantage of them!