Job counselling for manual workers
This service is intended for manual workers who want quick results in finding a job suited to their skills. It is offered in French and in English.
- To develop a structured approach to obtain a job that matches your qualifications
- To conduct an active job search with the personalized support of a professional counsellor in one-on-one meetings
- Professional advice that improves your job search abilities and helps you obtain and have successful interviews
- Contacts and appointments setting with employers
- Guidance and support for interviews, if required
- Interview simulation on video
- Preparation of your resume
- Personalized follow-up
Access to our documentation centre and our search tools to facilitate your job search.
- Détenir un diplôme de secondaire V ou moins, ou un diplôme d’études professionnelles
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Speak French or English
- Live on the Island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
FIND A JOB
If you would like more information or want to learn effective job hunting techniques and take advantage of expert advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be more than happy to provide support and assistance.
All of our services are free, take advantage of them!