We can help you find a job
Only 20% of job openings are publicly advertised on job sites or in newspapers. This means there is a hidden market where 80% of jobs are accessible only to those who develop a structured job search approach.
That is why it is important to be able to identify these job opportunities and to benefit from skills that help you get interviews with decision-makers and convince them that you are the right person for a sought-after position.
This is where we help you. We offer consulting and guidance services that will enable you to look for and obtain a job to match your qualifications and aspirations.
We help you to:
- develop your abilities to get a job
- find new paths leading to jobs
- use job searching tools
- gain access to the hidden market with 80% of the jobs to be filled
- write a professional resume
- contact employers and obtain appointments
- have successful interviews with decision-makers
Following an assessment of your needs, we will direct you toward the services that suit you best, in group or individual sessions.