Job counselling for new immigrants
- To develop a structured approach to obtain a job that matches your qualifications
- To conduct an active job search with the personalized support of a professional counsellor in one-on-one meetings
- To develop your knowledge of the job market in Quebec
- 12-week counselling service
- Professional advice that improves your job search abilities and helps you obtain and have successful interviews
- Access to our documentation centre and our search tools to facilitate your job search
- Production of your TENDANCE CV, cover letter and Pitch Mail
- Contacts and interviews with employers
- Interview simulation on video
Benefit from a personalized follow-up during this program.
Participants benefit from a one year follow-up after the end of their participation to this program.
- Have arrived in Canada less than 5 years ago
- Be an immigrant
- Hold a trade school, college or university diploma
- Be 18 years old or older
- Speak and write French or English
- Live on the Island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- The people having the status of «Temporary foreign worker» (TFW) as well as their life partners, in possession of a valid open work permit, who meet the conditions of residence listed on the permit.
FIND A JOB
If you would like more information or want to learn effective job hunting techniques and take advantage of expert advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be more than happy to provide support and assistance.
All of our services are free, take advantage of them!