Job counselling for new immigrants
This personalized service is intended for immigrants. It gives them a better understanding of the particularities of the Quebec job market and helps them develop a structured job search approach that leads to finding a job that matches their qualifications and aspirations. It is offered in French and in English.
- To develop a structured approach to obtain a job that matches your qualifications
- To conduct an active job search with the personalized support of a professional counsellor in one-on-one meetings
- To develop your knowledge of the job market in Quebec
- 12-week counselling service
- Professional advice that improves your job search abilities and helps you obtain and have successful interviews
- Access to our documentation centre and our search tools to facilitate your job search
- Production of your resume
- Contacts and interviews with employers
- Interview simulation on video
Benefit from a personalized follow-up.
- Have arrived in Canada less than 5 years ago
- Be an immigrant
- Hold a trade school, college or university diploma
- Be 18 years old or older
- Speak and write French or English
- Live on the Island of Montreal
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
FIND A JOB
If you would like more information or want to learn effective job hunting techniques and take advantage of expert advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experienced team will be more than happy to provide support and assistance.
All of our services are free, take advantage of them!